WINTER SALE! $40 off of the standard price of these regulators!
At checkout you will be charged $40 less than the listed regular price.
We have three options for electronic 5-terminal (e.g. RB-106) regulators:
1) We can install the electronic regulator works in your own original regulator housing which you send us.
2) We can supply you with one of our own cache of original Lucas regulator housings and convert it to electronic works. We have a limited supply of old original regulators, and we can try to provide you with one having a date stamp close to your preferred date.
3) We can supply you an electronic regulator with a high quality reproduction housing. We make the housings (bases and covers) in-house. These are not Lucas-made parts.
We have Lucar quick-connect bases as well as screw terminal bases. The new "Lucar" quick-connect terminals match original dimensions exactly. Screw terminals on original bases are refurbished or replaced as possible (early terminals may not be able to be replaced). The new screw terminal bases will have new screw terminals. All regulators will be supplied with new lid retainer clip and screw terminal bases will be supplied with new headed screws.
Options for the regulators are:
- Negative Ground AND Positive Ground are available.
- 12 or 6 volts (No added cost)
- 5-25 Amps (You specify the current at no added cost)
- Push-On ("Lucar") or Screw Terminals (No added cost)
**We also offer conversion of other types of regulators by special arrangement. Please e-mail us to discuss your needs before making an order.
Shipping is FREE in the US, including insurance. For purchases outside the US please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.